The different LAN mapping approaches can produce thousands of multi-dimensional data points. This data is distributed both in space, time, orientation, and wavelength. STEM Laboratory is experienced at using a number of different computer resources to convert the LAN data streams into a meaningful and useful representation.
Our analysis options include:
- Two dimensional geographical interpolations
- Temporal comparison of LAN changes
- Translation of LAN representations to Google Earth
- Isophotal mapping of regional LAN
- Data file conversion to cross platform XML and KML formats